Tuesday, July 24, 2012

     
Welcome to Ms. Solomon's Classroom blogsite! I will keep this blog updated with information for students and parents. You may click on any tab to find information about what's going on in class, to take a peek at the syllabus, and find out about upcoming projects.
   I can be reached by email at esolomon@rockdale.k12.ga.us. Please call or email with any concerns that may arise over the course of the semester. Parents, I intend to push your student to his or her highest potential this semester.  He or she will be asked to work diligently to complete the tasks I have set before him or her.  However, nothing will be asked of your student that he or she is incapable of achieving.  I teach alternative education at Alpha Academy by choice not by force.The right attitude and work ethic will produce the grades in this classroom environment. Your support is appreciated and vital to the success of your student in the class.



No comments:

Post a Comment